Please print, fill, and submit the following application to our office located at 406 E. Main St. Elida, OH 45807 | 2021 Village of Elida Employment Application
- UTILITIES/STREETS/MAINTENANCE POSITION
A. RESPONSIBLE TO: Assigned Supervisor
B. GENERAL DUTIES: To assist or perform any task necessary to help install or repair street projects and storm sewers. Perform leaf collection and to assist other departments when warranted. To develop and perform all snow plowing and ice control operations, repair or maintain any village property and equipment in all departments. The ability to be licensed as a water plant operator, sewer plant operator or associated OEPA licenses. To cooperate with all other village employees.
- Possess a State of Ohio CDL License or ability to obtain one within the probationary period.
- Be in good physical condition.
- Ability to operate or learn to operate village equipment.
- Ability to perform routine maintenance work in Streets Department, Water Department, and Sewer Department.
- Ability to follow directions and be a team player.
- Ability to be pleasant and work with all community residents.
D. SPECIFIC DUTIES:
- Be prepared to work in any department as needed.
- Be prepared to perform the day to day routine operations of all departments in the absence of the supervisor.
- Any job assigned by the Village Administrator under the supervision of the department head.
- Any other duties assigned by the Village Administrator.